Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we’ll be happy to assist with your plans.
Taqah Castle – Taqah Beach Taqah city -Sumhuram Archeological Site- Khor Rori- Taqah Plateau- Jabal Samhan- Tawi Ateer Sinkhole- Wadi Darbat Al Mughsail Beach Marneef cave- Al Fazayah Beach- Haffa souk- Plantations- Lost City of Ubar- Rub Al Khali Desert (Empty Quarter)- Desert Hot springs- Al Hashman desert camping- Open Air Sulphur Water- Dune Bashing- Wadi Dawkah- Black Camels- Frankincense Trees
Meet and Greet at Salalah airport and transfer to Hotel
Start at 10 am from the Hotel on the asphalt road to East Salalah, this tour will take you on a magical journey to the Eastern side of Salalah, where one of the best landscapes of the Middle East awaits you.
• We start our tour with Taqah Castle, it will be your first stop is one of Dhofar’s most distinguished landmarks, which was built in the 19th century. Taqah Beach and Taqah city will also be covered in this tour
• Sumhuram Archaeological Park/ Old City, Sumhuram Archeological site is an ancient city, which was once used to trade Frankincense to the world. The ruins sit atop a small hill above the tranquil waters of Khor Rori and were built in the 3rd century BC, now it are listed in the world heritage sites (UNESCO heritage site) due to their heritage importance. This is also known to be a place of Queen Sheeba Palace. There is a walking track to cover the site on foot. It’s a great walk and you can see the birds and water at Khor Rori, which is visible from this area. There is also a gallery – Sumhuram Archaeological Galley where the artifacts excavated from this site are displayed. Duration: 40 minutes Pass by: Khor Ruri, this is a fascinating place, where you can see the water and birds from Sumhuram Archaeological site
• Jabal Samhan is the highest point in the Dhofar region, which is above 4000 feet. From here the view is amazing and if you are lucky, you will see mountains passing below you. It’s a perfect place for recording time-lapse and taking photographs of clouds being over it
• Duration: 20 mins Stop at Tawi Ateer Sinkhole, Ateer Sinkhole Oman is the most famous sinkhole in the Dhofar (Dofar) governorate.
• Duration: 30mins Stop at: The most popular valley of the Dhofar Region, Wadi Darbat
• Drive through the scenic village of Taqa taking a photo stop at the village for a panoramic view from above a cliff, well known as Taqah Plateau
• Have Lunch
The journey of Salalah is incomplete without a trip to a mesmerizing journey to the western side of Salalah.
• We visit the white sand beaches of Al Mughsail Beach and the Blowholes overlooking Marneef cave. The blowholes are also referred to as Mughsayl Natural Fountains by tourists. The water jet from the blowholes varies according to the season but can get as high as 28m in the sky in the Khareef season. Where you start your walk from the beach and go up to a cave and end up at blowholes
• Later continue to Al Fazayah Beach, which is one of the best beaches in Oman. It’s a 5 kilometers long pristine white sand beach with clear water and a stunning landscape in the background
• On your way to Haffa Souk, where the fragrances of the orient come together, you pass His Majesty’s palace. You pass by His Majesty’s palace on your way through the garden-like fruit Plantations.
• You’ll spend a day exploring, and experience the biggest sand desert in the world, Empty Quarter, for a 2-night stay
• Rambling on fascinating sand dunes, Lost City of Ubar (UNESCO World Heritage site). This legendary ancient kingdom, known as Ubar, was said to have existed in one of the most inhospitable places on earth,
• we drive further to the daunting desert sands, a vast and forbidding Rub Al Khali Desert, appropriately known as the Empty Quarter
• Then drive from Al Hashman to Al Borkana Al Oula (1st Hot spring)
• On words, off-road track to Camp for desert camping, passing by Al Borkana Al Thanya (2nd Hot spring)
• Enjoy Healthy bathing in Open Air Sulphur Water Swimming Pool
• Dinning at the campsite around the campfire
• Enjoy your healthy bathing in Open Air Sulphur Water Swimming Pool
• 2 hours of dune bashing with its unspoiled and magical sand
• A mesmerizing look of the sunset
• Dinning at camp site around campfire
• You go to sleep by recalling all the evening that you spend in the Desert and prepares your mind to wake up in the morning to see the desert sun
• After having breakfast and a glorifying sunrise experience you bid farewell to the desert adventures.
• We get ready for to departure camp area at 8:00 am
• On the drive back, you get to enjoy seeing Black Camels for a stop on the way back.
• We have a final stop at Wadi Dawkah Natural Park to see the Frankincense Trees. Wadi Dawkah is a Natural Park of famous Frankincense trees, which is also inscribed in UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Drive back to unwind and relax at Camp around 12.00 am
• Enjoy your Breakfast
• Airport Transfer
30 days prior to arrival NO charge
29-21 days 50% of the package chargeable
20-15 days 75% of the package chargeable
14-00 days 100% of the package chargeable
NO SHOW 100% of the package chargeable